Sunday, October 4, 2009

Toothpaste: Treatment for Pimples


It is really disturbing when you see pimples around your face. For me, I felt bad every time I touched my face with some protruding, sometimes painful pimples. I will not hesitate pricking them up which was not really good to do it, because it will irritate more and more and becomes bigger in size and red in color. In my case, after I prick my pimples it leaved a brown scar which was not good to look at. So I discovered a solution for reducing the size and redness of pimple until it will gone. All you need is Toothpaste (any brand of toothpaste). Do it at nighttime or before going to bed.
1. Wash your face (as your usual beauty routine).
2. Instead of applying moisturizer or pimple ointment, squeeze toothpaste into your finger, apply or dab a very small amount directly to the pimple(s) ONLY.
3. Leave it for 6-8 hours and wash off when you wake up in the morning.
You will discover that the pimple(s) will become smaller and the redness will be minimized. So worry no more about your pimples. Try this simple tip without spending too much of your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment