Thursday, September 24, 2009

Secrets of Having a Beautiful Skin

Hi friends! I was not able to update my page because I'm a little bit busy with my work and also I have an on-going site to be launch in few days later. Well, I just want to share this beauty tips which I've heard and seen on television last Monday in Ruffa and Ai Show. They were discussing about on how to maintain a beautiful skin and figure. They invited some artist to talk about their secrets of maintaining a beautiful look. Here are some of their secrets:
1. Have enough sleep, about 8-9 hours a day.
2. Avoid smoking and avoid smokers too.
3. Drink plenty of waters-8-10 glasses per day.
4. Eat a balance and nutritious foods like vegetables and fruits.
5. Exercise everyday- walking can be considered as a form of exercise also.
6. Always apply sunblock whenever and wherever you go. This will protect the skin from the harmful effect of sunlight.

1 comment: