Friday, November 6, 2009

Avocado as Herbal Medicine


In my previous post I mentioned about the facial mask using avocado. Now aside for using it for beautification, there are also benefits that we can get from this fruit. It can also be use as alternative medicine and can help cure the following ailments.
1. Hypertension
Procedure: Boil 2 parts water with one part leaves. Take as a tonic drink.
2. Stomachache
Procedure: Put a plant part in a glass and pour boiling water. Cover for 15 minutes. Drink like tea.
3. Headache and Migraine
Procedure: Apply warmed leaves on forehead.
4. Skin Inflammation
Procedure: Mix powdered seed with oil and use it as an ointment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosey! I'm sorry I didn't check my comments earlier. I saw that you were interrested in my PTCs! Just click on teh banners if you haven't already and you can sign up that way. As of today, 12 29 09, the PalmBux banner is new. Also, if you want to join Inbox, MyPoints or MySurvey, you'll have to send me your email. I can send you an invitation that way. :*) Happy Clicking! All my PTCS are legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brand New herbal remedies for acne Is Twice The Fun.
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/358388082819375910/

    ReplyDelete